3A Devitt Way Broughton Astley, Leicestershire, LE9 6NQ

8 Kingfisher Drive Southam Warwickshire, CV47 2TT

About Us

20210822 201040
20231227 143228

BA Physiotherapy was established by Jo Tait in Leicestershire in 1998. Since then the clinic has grown in popularity and is now serving a wider community including a new clinic that has been recently set up in Southam.

At BA Physiotherapy Clinic, we focus on delivering the highest quality of patient care in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. We understand that no two people or injuries are the same, which is why we create a custom-made treatment and rehabilitation plans for each patient. No matter what you need, we are here to help you every step of the way.

With the recent shift in the NHS towards hands-off treatment, we pride ourselves in being a clinic that still believes in treating using the various modalities that we are skilled in. Alongside our skill set, the practice is committed to continual professional development, keeping up-to-date with the latest research findings and treatment recommendations. Professional expertise is supported by modern equipment and techniques.

All our physiotherapists are registered with the HCPC and are members of the CSP. We are approved by all UK medical insurance companies e.g. BUPA, AXA, Aviva, Vitality, Simply Health and Cigna. You do not require a doctor’s referral. We offer daytime & evening appointments and aim to see everyone promptly (a recent audit shows 84% of our patients were seen on time and the remaining 16% within 10 minutes of the allocated appointment time).You will always receive treatment on your first visit and not just an assessment. Every effort will be made to achieve recovery in the fewest number of sessions – patients are never pressurised into having more sessions than they need or can afford. All appointments are one-to-one. Our current average for the clinic is 4 sessions of treatment over the last 2 years.

Meet the team of experts